The Compass Pant
We all have those days where the weekends couldn’t come soon enough. Whether it’s running, yoga, lounging or going out to a casual dinner, these pants are built to move with you. This will be the only pant you’ll need for your next long weekend.
- 4-way stretch
- 32" inseam
- Back Zipper Pocket
- 67% Recycled Plastic Bottles, 25% Cotton, 8% spandex
- Durable water repellent (DWR) for a super quick dry
- Polyester drawstring at waist
- Hand-crafted comfortable elastic waistband
- Model is 6'1" 195lbs and is wearing a size L
It Takes 20 Plastic Bottles To Make Each Compass Pant
WATER BOTTLES UPCYCLED
We upcycle plastics polluting our oceans in a specific and innovative process that results in a durable, water-resistant fiber that is then woven into our signature shorts and swimwear.
Fair Harbor Feedback
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (114)
- Questions (3)