The Rockaway Surf Boardshort
The Rockaway Boardshort is made of recycled plastic bottles and a lot of spandex for super stretch. Whether you're paddling out for a morning session or about to go on run with your golden retriever, these performance boardshorts are built for endurance. Lunge, paddle, sprint – with four-way stretch fabric these shorts will move with you. The Rockaway is sleek, stretchy, breathable, durable, and perfect for every adventure.
- No Lining
- 88% Recycled plastic bottles, 12% spandex
- 4-way stretch
- odor resistant
- Seamless Lycra fly closure, no annoying velcro or buttons
- 9" inseam
- Hidden sleek zipper side pocket with advanced water draining technology
- Durable water repellent (DWR) for a super quick dry
- Polyester drawstring at waist
- 1" side slits for movement
- Model is 6'1" 195lbs and is wearing a size 33
It Takes 12 Plastic Bottles To Make Each Aeon Trunk
WATER BOTTLES UPCYCLED
We upcycle plastics polluting our oceans in a specific and innovative process that results in a durable, water-resistant fiber that is then woven into our signature shorts and swimwear.
Fair Harbor Feedback
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (43)
- Questions (3)