The Nautilus Boardshort
This boardshort is tough enough to endure anything nature throws at you and soft enough to wear all day long.
- 80% Recycled Polyester (made from 11 plastic bottles), 12% Cotton, 8% Spandex
- No Liner, Go Commando
- 4-Way Stretch
- 8" inseam
- Zipper back pocket to hold valuables, with key ring
- Durable, high-performance & quick-drying fabric
- Side pockets
- Drawstring at waist
- Durable water repellent (DWR) for a super quick dry
- Model's are 6'1" 195lbs and are wearing a size 33
It Takes 12 Plastic Bottles To Make Each Nautilus Boardshort
WATER BOTTLES UPCYCLED
We upcycle plastics polluting our oceans in a specific and innovative process that results in a durable, water-resistant fiber that is then woven into our signature shorts and swimwear.
Fair Harbor Feedback
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
- Reviews (312)
- Questions (4)