- Order processing time: 1-2 business days
- Orders placed after 11:30 am EST: Processed on the next business day.
- Shipment notification: You'll receive an email with tracking information from our carriers once your package is shipped.
- Weekend orders: Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday or the next business day.
- Holiday orders: Orders made on holidays will be shipped on the following business day.
- Estimated delivery: Your package should arrive at your doorstep based on the selected delivery method.
Order status update: If you'd like to check your order status, simply send us a message, and we'll provide an update.
For domestic orders, we provide standard shipping options through DHL and USPS, along with expedited choices using UPS.
Internationally, we utilize our shipping partner Global-E for regular shipments and DHL Worldwide for express services.
Remember that there could be a delay between when you receive the tracking number and when the carrier updates the online status. If you need help tracking your package, we are here to help.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat widget in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
All orders ship directly from our warehouse in San Diego.
- All 50 states of the United States
- Washington, DC
- P.O. Boxes within the U.S.
- U.S. territories
- APO/FPO/DPO addresses
The shipping methods presented during checkout can differ based on your particular shipping address and the items you've selected.
We provide shipping services to various U.S. territories, including but not limited to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can select your specific territory as the shipping address when you check out.
If you're shopping from outside the United States, please be aware that you'll be directed to check out using our international partner, Global-e. However, if you'd like to change this option, you can do so by selecting the country selector in the upper right corner and adjusting the shipping to the United States.
We use USPS First Class or Priority Mail for shipping. Transit times for sending mail and packages to military addresses vary by destination, typically taking 7 to 20 days.
Fair Harbor does not offer weekend delivery.
- Yes, your order can be shipped to your U.S. P.O. box.
- Note that expedited shipping options with FedEx and UPS cannot be used for P.O. boxes.
- Consider updating your shipping address to a non-P.O. box location for faster delivery and selecting expedited shipping.